When it comes to in one Best SEO tools, Ahrefs always tops the list. It offers many outstanding features such as keyword explorer, site explorer, backlink checker etc.
In fact, it have millions of keywords data which helps you easily search keywords in any niche.
But if you’re searching for a few other cheaper (or better) Ahrefs alternatives, this post is for you where you’ll find 15 of the best free and paid alternatives to Ahrefs.
So without any further ado, discover the list of top Ahrefs competitors and same to Ahrefs tool to use in 2021.
Table Of Content
Hands down Semrush the top Ahrefs substitute. Semrush is used by more than 7 million people worldwide and it has over 20 billion keywords in its arsenal. It offers you a huge collection of SEO tools including;
We’re using the Semrush SEO tool for more than 5 years now and we’re extremely satisfied with it. If you’re looking for an all in one SEO toolkit, Semrush is the best choice for you.
|Which Is Better?||Semrush||Ahrefs|
|Pricing||Starts at $119.95/Month||Starts at $99/Month|
|Number of Tracked Websites||5||5|
|Tracked Keywords & Update Frequency||500 (Daily)||500 (Weekly)|
|Pages to crawl using Site Audit (Monthly)||100,000||10,000|
|Can you find toxic links?||Yes||No|
|Accurate keyword volume offered?||Yes||No|
|Free trial offered?||Yes||No|
Here’s how the dashboard of Semrush looks like;
Semrush offers you the following 3 plans.
You can get a 16% instant discount on all their annual plans. Also, Semrush offers a 7 day money-back guarantee and you can upgrade, downgrade or cancel your Semrush account whenever you want.
You can also grab the Semrush 30 day free trial using the below link.
Try Semrush Pro free for 30 days (Worth $119.95)
Why choose Semrush over Ahrefs?
Semrush offers you over 45 SEO tools! It’s also used by more than 7 million people worldwide. If you’re looking for powerful Ahrefs alternatives, Semrush is the BEST choice.
It offers you a ton of amazing features including;
Best suited for: Semrush is extremely useful for the in-house SEO teams, website owners, small businesses, and digital marketing agencies. It gives you FULL access to over 45 SEO tools that can help you with almost EVERY single SEO task.
So what are you waiting for?
Grab 30 Days Semrush Free Trial (worth $119.95)
So why pick Semrush over Ahrefs? Here are some of the biggest reasons.
1. Massive keyword data: Semrush is one of the very few SEO tools that offers HUGE keyword data. Did you know that it offers you over 20 billion keywords from over 140 geodatabases? It also has keyword data from over 800 million domains. That’s HUGE, right?
No matter what industry you are in, there’s no shortage of finding better keywords using Semrush. It also provides you the accurate keyword search volume so you can easily discover low competitive keywords effortlessly.
2. Content Toolkit: Semrush offers a toolkit called the Semrush Content Platform to take your content marketing results to the next level. From topic research to content planning, writing, optimizing content – it helps you almost each content marketing related task.
It gives you access to features like;
3. Position Tracking: With Semrush, you can get access to daily keyword data updates. You can easily track your keyword rankings and make changes to your posts accordingly.
No matter what plan you’re using on Semrush, you can get access to local level volume data. What about Ahrefs? It doesn’t provide you daily data. You need to upgrade to Rank Tracker Pro (you need to spend more) after subscribing to any plan on Ahrefs.
So Semrush wins easily over Ahrefs!
4. Offers over 45 SEO tools under one roof: Semrush is used by over 7 million people for a reason: it offers you a tremendous value for money. It gives you access to over 45 SEO tools ranging from organic research to traffic analytics to Keyword Magic tool, site audits, brand monitoring and so on.
If you have access to Semrush, you might not require any other SEO tool because you can get almost every SEO related task done using Semrush SEO toolkit.
5. SEO Reporting: You can’t create custom SEO reports using Ahrefs SEO tool but Semrush lets you easily create custom SEO reporting. You can create white label SEO reports, branded reports and so on.
6. The ability to find and fix toxic backlinks: Ahrefs doesn’t offer any tool for you to find toxic backlinks. If your site has too many toxic links, it can hurt your search rankings. Fortunately, Semrush offers you Backlink Audit tool to analyse your backlink profile. It also helps you easily discover toxic links on your site.
Here’s how it looks like;
So yes, Semrush is an amazing tool and better than Ahrefs (in most cases).
And… if you’re looking for free trial accounts of Semrush, check out the following sections.
Visit this special link to take your 30 days Semrush account for free (which is worth $119.95)
Once you click on the link, you’ll be taken to the following page;
Click on the “claim your free 30 day trial” button to continue.